Matrox Headcasting on TV!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Headcasting on TV!

I saw last night as a segment of some news program where they were showing off headcasting. It was just kinda weird watching this as I always think of this stuff as not so well known. I know computers all well known but headcasting certainly isnt in the mainstream. Anyhow, to make a long story short, the guy ended the segment with, "If I could use one word to describe this technolocgy, I would say it is weird". hehe, looks like he's inline with everyone elses thoughts

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

In the early days people said the same thing about the horseless carriage (cars) and electricity was ether.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Greebe, are you saying somethings changed with electricity? All this alarmist talk will get you in trouble with the establishment!
      FT.

Comment

hey Dave, I'm curious, where and when did you see this segment?

Comment

Well, I lvie in the San Francisco Bay Area. I saw it on one of the local stations here. I think it was channel 11 but to be honest, I am not entirely sure. As far as when, I guess it was 1 or 2 nights before I posted this.

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
          X