The flag in my town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The flag in my town

Since the first day of the terrorist attack, people have been standing on a freeway overpass one exit before my home. The first day there were two people there. By yesterday there were 30-40 people! I was absolutely amazed watching 30-40 people all waving american flags towards the passing traffic. I decided today I would go and take a picture of this. To my dismay, there was only one lone person standing there. I took a pic of him anyway because it still looks cool. Here it is...

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

maybe he was holding the fort till the others returned/arrived!
    wonder why he had 2 flags of different size?

Comment

Actually, I had commented to him that he was the only one and he enthusiastically said that his friends had gone to get more people to contribute to the flag waving Everyday when I see them, I think they are the leftovers from following Jerry Garcia and they finally found something else to do.

dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Speaking of flag pics, has anyone got a good copy of the one taken at Ground Zero where the firefighters were raising the flag?

My father in law was a fire chief and I thought a good printout of that would be a nice present for him. If anyone has a copy I'd really apreciate a copy.

Dr. Mordrid
        Dr. Mordrid
        ----------------------------
        An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

If I didn't know better, I'd say Dave's town looked an awful lot like the moon.

I'm pretty sure there are flags on the moon. Not too sure about cows, however.

Paul
          paulcs@speakeasy.net

Comment

If I didn't know better, I'd say Dave's town looked an awful lot like the moon.
            he must be the big cheese there then!
            Not too sure about cows, however.
            perhaps those girls failed jump over it properly, the moon that is!

Comment

How do you guys think the moon is made out of cheese, its from the cows!!!

Comment

Working...
              X