X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5:54 AM on March 28th and still....

NO FREE BEOS!!!!!
    i can't wait!

but their site seems to be down... does that MEAN something?

------------------
    this message was posted by Digital_Hell_Native

"Better to have people think you're a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
    ----------------------------
    Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain) (1835-1910), American Writer

[This message has been edited by Digital_Hell_Native (edited 28 March 2000).]

Comment

30% download completed!!!

Comment

Downloaded and installed already... This post created under BeOS 5!!!!

To Chris & other site admins, in Be's webbrowser, the menu frame on the left doesn't have a white background.. may want to loook into.

As I said earlier, no RR-G/Marvel support (yet), but it is a really nice OS so far, like more than Linux! Maybe we could have a race, which will get Marvel drivers first, Win2K or BeOS? :-)

Be.com has been dead all morning, hint for folks on the fourm, use www.be-europe.com, I could get onto that, and I had best luck with the RoadRunner mirror for downloading the files.

Best of luck to all that try,
        John

Comment

For some reason when I posed under BeOS it never updtated the couter of messages, but the text is here.. Wierdo problem huh?

John

Comment

I've had problems with IE updating pages here. Sometimes when I submit, I don't see my post (and often others who post after me) untill half an hour, or more, later. And sometimes I also get that counter error, where it doesn't count my messages.

And when both happen, I start worrying that the message didn't go through at all!

Comment

Working...
            X