IBM's hdd suport!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBM's hdd suport!

I RMA'd two drives, and eventualy after a month recieved two "repaired" drives.

After adding them back in my array it became aparent that there was something crazy with the drives as file coruption was on a rampage....

It was one of the drives....

Everything stored on that particular drive came back as garbled ****...
    The whole time it has been almost impossible to talk to the tech suport...

Very bad phonelines, people that don't seem to understand plain english...

And it comes down to that the only thing that they agree to is that I send the faulty drive back to the netherland again..

If they atleast had a place in sweden where i could send the drive...

It will be another month and posibly another 20$ in the sewer...

The first time I had to send the drives I cared more about the long wait...

This time I am paying for there's mistake (sending me a bad drive) in both time and money...

And the magical cross-shipping does not seem to be an option if live in sweden.

Thge worst is that I need that drive, I can't buy a new one since they ar'nt made anymore (DTLA 30gb)....
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

I have had problems with IBM hhd's to, one 41Gb DeskStar chrashed , and I had to send it in, didn't return before 20 days after... :-( and my other DeskStar, on 30Gb, the power connector got destroyed, and I repaied it my self.

I problems on my Ultra3 SCSI disk from IBM thoug......

Comment

Working...
    X