Missing reviews!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing reviews!

Where did your old g200 g400 reviews dissapear?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

^bumb^ Why is this so hard to answer?
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Could it possibly be due to the fact that he works for a living and is knee deep in in doing so?!

Hence why you haven't seen his G550 review yet.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
        Could it possibly be due to the fact that he works for a living and is knee deep in in doing so?!

Hence why you haven't seen his G550 review yet.
        I did not ask for a g550 review! I asked about the old ones he have already done several years ago!!!!!!

Comment

Needless to say there must be something awry and he hasn't had the chance to correct.

Tis a shame this has to be spelled out.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

these reviews has been gone for more than a year now....
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
              these reviews has been gone for more than a year now....
              What it can not be where did they go and why?

Comment

Unfortunately my archive of reviews were deleted by our former hosts some time back in one of their little "accidents" and dopey old me didn't have a backup, neither did they!

Comment

Working...
                X