Matrox Millenium G200 8MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Millenium G200 8MB

I'm user the Millenium G200 (8MB) Matrox graphic card and I have a problem with this card.
    Is anybody who help me ??? Is this card worked properly in motherboard with FSB speed 100 MHz or 133 Mhz ???
    Is anybody who used this old card in the mobo FSB 100 Mhz/133 Mhz ??? I should like to configure this old graphic card with the new processors like Athlon 1400 Mhz.For this time I can't upgrade my graphic card because the cost is very high.
    Plese send me yours opinion about this my problem

the fact you seem to be pointing away from a bx board would indicate that your next m/board would have a 1/2 AGP divider at 133fsb so keeping the AGP speed in spec at that speed.
    I'm assuming your card is an AGP one!

Comment

It's OK.

I'm using the same card (Matrox Millennium G200) in an Asus A7V (rev 1.01), which runs at 100Mhz (200Mhz DDR) and the whole system (including the G200) works fine. G200 supports AGP2x transfers, and it works perfectly for me in this mobo. So I think you won't have any problem after upgrading your system.

I'm using Windows ME and Linux (XFree 3.3.6).

Comment

TdB

it works fine with a bx440 chipset, running with 100mhz/fsb
        This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Thanks for replies.For this time I upgrade my computer in new processor with FSB 100 MHz ( maybe even Celeron ) and Matrox card is sufficient for my works.

Comment

Working...
          X