Microsoft is out of control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft is out of control

Jesus, they are in everything, that sucks!

PC Gamer is your source for exclusive reviews, demos, updates and news on all your favorite PC gaming franchises.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Sure. I'll buy me a M$FT terminal so I can pay Bill for all my services. Where do I sign up?
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

If you think about, Slick Billy Gate$ the tird, has already been dipping into the home entertainment market. There is the ever famous WebTV, which I will be shocked if it is not incorporated into the HomeStation. Then there was "Ultimate TV", the popular satellite TV/WebTV/Tivo all-in-one device thing. The HomeStation sounds like the next logical step for M$. The satellite TV/WebTV/Xbox/PC/Tivo all-in-one thing, all run by M$.

Of course knowing M$, they will drop their WebTV partners and release their own version of WebTV for the HS. Then they will launch their own satellites into orbit so everyone can use M$ Satellite TV all over the world. Then they'll come out with their own Tivo/home digital recording device...

I need a HomeStation like Bill needs more money.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
        Of course knowing M$, they will drop their WebTV partners and release their own version of WebTV for the HS. Then they will launch their own satellites into orbit so everyone can use M$ Satellite TV all over the world. Then they'll come out with their own Tivo/home digital recording device...
        lol, kind of sounds like the storyline from the movie AntiTrust
        Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
        Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
        X