Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A place for friends and family lost.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A place for friends and family lost.....

Please use this thread for anyone known to be lost in yesterday tragedy
    thank you, jim

John Ogonowski, pilot of flight 11, lived in Dracut, MA., a well known customer of my company who was liked by all.

My neighbor has told me of a man who he spoke to daily that worked for Fidelity in one of the towers, heard the first impact on the opposite tower, stood up and stated he was going to find his wife who worked on one of the higher floors of that other building and neither have been seen since. I will release their names when it is appropriate.

My thoughts and prayers to all family's affected
    System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

One of my favorite students told me this as we were talking about how me met our respective spouses.

His male friend that introduced him to his wife works for a major bank in Japan, he was on overseas assignment at the NYC branch, 73 floor WTC.

Many of my other students are unable to contact friends and relatives that were working in or near the WTC,

This has affected people from all over the world directly and indirectly, my thoughts are with you all.

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Update:

The man my neighbor knows was able to retrieve his wife from the 40th floor and are both safe!!!!
      System 1:
      AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
      Epox 8K7A
      2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
      an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
      SBLIVE 5.1
      Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
      IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
      Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
      3Com Hardware Modem
      Teac 20/10/40 burner
      Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment