This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bin Laden Supports attack on US

That's according to the latest from the BBC...

Saudi dissident Bin Ladan denies involvement in attacks but supports them.
    Uncle Sam got those cruise missles warmed-up yet?
    Chris Blake

To be expected.

Whetther or not he was involved, he would enjoy it as well as some Palestinians, and many in Iraq as well as other places. We shall see. Now is too soon to say who did it.

Comment

Afghanistans protestations that bin Laden is "incapable" of mounting a threat is beliee by their appointing him as the Commander in Chief of their armed services!! This happened in late August.

D*** liars.

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Latest I heard was Israeli Intelligence states that Saddam Hussein provided the financial support to bin Laden's group for yesterdays acts. Saddam has made sure bin Laden has everything he needs to carry on his Holy War.

The Terrorists were from Saudi Arabia and Egypt some actually trained to fly in the US.

You can bet both these %$%#^%s are holed up in Bunkers some where in Iraq and Afganisitan and perfectly willing to let the poor citizens in their countries bear the brunt of America's Rage.

During the Persian Gulf War the Allies stopped short of Baghdad. They knew Saddam was not there. Fact is, I don't believe they knew were the spineless B%$#%tard was hiding. Bush claimed it would be better to leave him in power than the consequences of someone even more radical taking control of Iraq.

It's time to get Saddam and bin Laden. It's time...

Now I'm not much of an FBI Profiler but these two must comunicate while they are in hiding. I wouldn't be supprised if most of it is through the Internet. It wouldn't supprise me to learn that most of yesterdays Terroist Activities were coordinated through the Internet.

If I knew much about Hacking and related activities I would be doing what I could to really screw things up in Iraq and Afganistan right now.

Wouldn't that be cool if all the Hackers in the free world focused their attention to knock out servers in these two countries.

Just a passing thought, or maybe a challenge!!

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

It's quite simple, really.. reduce everything between Israel and India to a smoldering, lifeless wasteland and wait for the bastards to come out of their holes to see everything they cared about gone.

Comment

problem is, is they don't care about anything but thier own personal gain. Whether or not it is gathered on the backs of the helpless or not. They are simply too cowardly to face anyone that might have even a 25% chance of hurting them. You, I'm sure have noticed that they did not attack an airforce or navy base, but undefended civilian targets, (with the exception of the Pentagon, which should be defended IMHO), this way insuring that they would have no opposition.

But as bad as that whole thing is, it is not as bad, (again IMHO), as the "people" (and I use that word loosely), who cheered and celebrated this cowardly happening. I can't even call it an attack, or a deed, as these words have connotations in conjunction with heroic actions.

This is not even on the same level as the "dastardly deed" at Pearl Harbour, as that was a legitimate military target, and the attack had some redeeming qualities. After all, surprise is a good military strategy. But I am not condoning this action, merely using its horror as a yardstick with wich to measure Sept 11, 01.

I wonder what will happen when these so called "holy warriors" hit the other side, and realise how terribly wrong they were. They will see that God is indeed great, but in learning this, how wrong and empty thier lives were.

I am not an American, but I have relatives there. Also, I have a brother who is a financial expert for a large Canadian based corporation that does routine business in New York. Much to my great horror, he had landed and was in a taxi on the way to the WTC when the proverbial fecal material impacted abrutly on the twin fanblades. Needless to say, he did not proceed to lower Manhattan. I am extremely gratefull that he took the later flight, due to a thunderstorm in the area.

In my area, we overfilled, (pardon the pun) all the local bloodbanks and all but the most rare types were turned away. This happened within the first day.

All the best to everyone involved(excepting of course, the cowards who executed this), and may we all learn from this.
            AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Here's Iraq's stand on yesterdays events.

Paul
              "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I still stand by my challenge. Can we take out Internet service in Iraq and Afganistan????

Paul

Comment

If Sudam Hussein is truely linked to bin Ladin, or whoever masterminded the WTC attack, the title of the future Al-Iraq paper is going to read, "Iraq Burns," as they find out what a true "holy war" is.

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Jammrock
                  “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                  –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

firstly, "...to all tyrants and opressors..." What the hell does he think he and his regime are!! I cannot think of another leader who is more oppresive and tyrannical than Saddam! Ok, some of those south american types come to mind now, but he is a bigger player. We should have whacked him when we had the chance. Nice little SEAL team, or SAS team. No more Saddam. Friggin moron. Morally desolate retard! Or maybe he is dumb enought to listen to his "advisors" He did before.

"ya Saddam, we can take the USA. They're not that tough. And no one likes em. No one will help em, and the world will make them leave. And even if they don't we are stronger. And the hand of god will use our soldiers to cleanse the desert of the Yankie Dogs."

"Oh, Ok, lets do it"

Once again, MORON!
                    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X