This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He Called us "UNCLEAN"

According to Sen. Orrin Hatch, most evidence supports usama bin laden as the instigator of this mass murder in the name of islam. This trash has called Westerners "unclean." He objected to Westerners coming to his home country of saudi arabia, even to defend them against attack by saddam hussein, and to guard against further agression, because their very presence somehow desecrated the "holy soil" of his piece of shit dirtbag desert country.

He has further preached that it is the "duty" of every muslim to kill Americans.

Well, let me enlighten you, you lowlife towelhead.. the swelling numbers of muslims who have invaded Western Europe and America desecrate our sacred homeland. If our western society had not been sissified by our own women and their overbearing, misplaced liberalism, this invasion, as it is more truthfully called, would not likely have taken place. I call on all Europeans and Americans to reclaim their manhood and eject these unclean invaders from our sacred homelands.

I don't really care why you hate us.. GET OUT!

I realise you are upset by the terriorists, and I would say everybody on the MURC (with maybe 1 exception) feels deep sorrow for the American people. But if you keep on acting like that, you are no better than the people who did this to your country.

It does seem like youve lost it.

Ali

Comment

I disagree with you Ali, he is just merely stating his opinion. He has every right to be pissed off and voice his opinion anyway he sees fit. Besides, this will all calm down in a couple of days and you won't have to read it anymore.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

We've been pasifistic for too long, for a long time after Hiroshima, we were left alone..............
        System 1:
        AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
        Epox 8K7A
        2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
        an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
        SBLIVE 5.1
        Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
        IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
        Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
        3Com Hardware Modem
        Teac 20/10/40 burner
        Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

I don't believe it...

Durango and Hagedorn: read your posts again! I understand your sorrow, i feel it too (make no mistake just because i'm living in Germany...). But i will not tolerate this reactionary and vengeful blabbering. You are giving americans a bad name.

Hagedorn: the US has a great history as an immigration country. Immigrants are mainly responsible for the "greatness" of the USA and one more thing: immigrants are humans too. Try to find out how many muslims died in NYC yesterday, how many muslims are in the help forces, how many muslims donated and will donate blood before you voice such illconceived opinions.

Blaming muslims for Bin Laden is like blaming US citizens for Bush... and the majority at least voted for Bush, thus he is our rightfull representative. Doubt you can say that about Bin Laden.

So, cool down and rethink your statement.

Durango: I think you should pull your head out of your ass. While the WTC collapse cost maybe 50K innocent lives one measily nuclear bomb will kill millions and millions. Not only now, but in 10, 20 and 100 years. Like so many things i heard yesterday in TV and radio i hope this is a shortcircuited revenge-wish. But if not, you should seek help.

Not only that the US is constantly involving itself in conflicts around the world out of the realization that it may be able to help. I almost always fear it involves itself for economic reasons but everytime i hope it does for humanitarian goals. People tend to disagree and while are interested in a constructive dialog, some are not and feel pushed. If they also conceive themselves as the weaker part (and who doesn't compared to our military might?) they are bound to up the weaponry. In a brawl it's the knife or the gun. In the world it's the attack on defenceless (undefendable) and innocent.

I am hoping that we can stand this through without becoming vengeful barbarians.

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X