Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To whoever was supporting today's act of terrorism...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To whoever was supporting today's act of terrorism...

And HOW, pray tell, does the US deserve it?

My only question is what took so long? America has
    been guilty of spilling blood all over the world, it
    is so refreshing to see a country built on the
    genocide of the Native American and Slavery of the
    Black Man get a little shot to the face.
    Name ONE nation in exsistence today that hasn't spilt innocent blood? Name ONE 'super power' nation that hasn't spilt blood overseas? Name ONE nation that has never persecuted a single minority. And to top it all off...how can ANY terrorist codemn the US for policing actions when they (terrorists) themselves are guilty of far more gorss crimes? At least the US doesn't attack civilians deliberately.

The majority of the US's sins are in the past...what Palestine, fundamental Muslim's and Isrealis (to name a few...cause there are worse out there) are doing to each other is TODAY. The US went to Bosnia to STOP the genocide. And what do you think would happen to Isreal if the US stopped supporting them? Exactly that! Genocide of every non-Palestinian in Isreal.

I truly hope you think long and hard about why this
    happened to the USA. Maybe you will stop sticking
    your unbelievably arrogant nose in other people's
    business and focus cleaning up your own backyard, but
    I doubt it.
    Damn straight we'll think long and hard about it. Then we'll take our high altitude bombers over to those bastards who did this and shove 50 000 kg of explosives up their 'arrogent noses'.

The US always cleans up and tries to help people who have been hurt by war. We learned our lessons from WWI and WWII (and if you don't know what I'm talking about, you have no right to post ANYTHING about this subject anywhere). What's the point in having a military if it's not used to defend yourself and assist weaker nations. What makes you think people didn't ask for our help in our foriegn policing actions? Who do you think you are speaking for everyone who the US has aided?

Most Americans do not even know where
    Palestine is and are more concerned about the latest
    TV "Friends" episode to question why US forces are
    bombing the snot out of small country somewhere
    foreign.
    Now you're the one being arrogant! Technically there is no Palestine. There once was a Palestine nation, but they pissed off the wrong people and got their lands taken away by the Isrealis. Everytime the Isrealis try to give some of the land back some cocky Palestinian terrorist group does something stupid and pisses off the Isrealis, so nothing ever gets accomplished. As for your Friends comment...I'd rather watch paint dry than watch that stupid show.

Your reap what you sow; and America you have sown some very ugly deeds. Karma baby, you gotta love it.
    You're exactly right. And someone's going to get 50 000 kg of high explosives sowed into their @$$.

How is the World Trade Center bombing NOT an ugly deed? You're contradicting yourself. If the terrorists were so 'honorable' (if there is such a thing anymore), why didn't they stick to military targets? The only thing this attack accomplished is to piss off the entire US nation and show just how evil those terrorists are.

even the roman empire fell....
    Yeah, but it took 600+ years! The US is a measely 225 years and still kicking.

ps...even murcs forum is not so free since my message keeps getting banned...LOL and you wonder why people get pissed
    MURC is a PRIVATE forum, run PRIVATELY by people who can do whatever they want with it because it's...PRIVATELY OPERATED, dumb @$$.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Jammrock, it´s not worth it.

The person (?) who made those comments has the same logic as those twisted bastards that hijacked the planes. So don´t spend your time argumenting. You can say the sky is blue, they always say it´s pink.

I don´t really remember who had this signature, but I think "All extremists should be taken out and shot" would be a good start.

Comment

Let's not forget though that this was not just an attack againist American. There were quite a few foriegn companies in those buildings also with foriegn workers. "This was", as someone put it in a statement to the media, "an attack againist the civilized world".

Joel
      Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
      Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Right on Jammrock! I can never say how I really feel without exploding, so thanks for speaking for us all in a sensible way Obviously this person is from somewhere in the middle east and he is obviously just as arrogant as the majority of them are over there. So please, if you are in the US, leave our country and go back to your brainwashed, religious-drilling, oil-stank, sand-piped, suicide-bombed, back-ass country and GET THE !@$& OUT!
        The funny part is, I work for a highly diverse group of people that I have had the pleasure to become friends with over the past 6 years. I have learned a lot about Muslims, Islamics, Palastinians, Israelis, Indians, etc...and YOU, my enemy, discrace all of them and YOU, ar ethe kind of person that will cause stereotyping to happen and YOU, will hopefully get your ass beat before your green card runs out and you have to go back anyway. You have nothing positive to contribute to America. Thanks for proving my point I guess I had more to say than I though, I tried to keep it tame.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuno

I don´t really remember who had this signature, but I think "All extremists should be taken out and shot" would be a good start.
          I had that sig and no it was not me nuno!!!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Man, i really DON'T understand you guys, do you REALLY think that bombing or shooting will HELP this situation.. next time they dont just use planes, they just do something like this : release nervegas or something like that to the NY subway.. instanly killing couple million people.

If you allways retaliate with bigger guns, be prepared to them to do the same thing. Sure, i was shocked by this act of terrorism, but bombing some terrorist supporting nation and its CIVILIANS to the stone-age doesnt do ANY good. Like Putin said months ago, forget the damn starwars missile project and start defending against terrorism.

The most troubling picture for me was people celebrating in the streets after the attack in the mid-east.. women and children screaming of pleasure. Just shows how much in controll Arafat REALLY has over the people he is "supposed to run".

Atleast for me, yesterday is a day i will never forget but i do hope that Bush do anything idiotic and make it worse.

PeTe

Ps. Thoughts and prayers with the families of the victims.

Comment

Hey, Guru calm down, that´s not what I was saying!!!!
              The only thing I was pointing was that I for once do kind of agree with that quote, and I was honest about saying don´t remember who it was...

I was by no means sugesting that it was you that posted those flame posts!!!! Sorry if it seems so, my fault about phrase constructions...

Disavantages of not being a native english speaker...

Comment

The person who posted that was not from the middle east but from Canada I'm afraid to say. He is now permanently banned from these forums.

Originally posted by Helevitia
                Obviously this person is from somewhere in the middle east...

Comment

Nuno no offence taken!

btw the quote was taken from Jens Johanssons (Stratovarius keyboard player ex Yngwie Malmsteen, DIO, etc. ) wo lives in NY homepage!

more quotes here! (pres f5 for more)!
                  According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

The nutless wonders that say we should just let this go make me want to hurl. Put your aprons back on and go to the kitchen girls.. I guess you're hoping your women have grown the balls to defend your society.

I'll say it again.. Arabs, Pakistanis, and Turks have no place in Europe nor in America. We do not want your dirty, camel stealing culture here. Get out.

Comment

The problem is the "fundamentalist Moslems" and if they are being harbored by normal Moslems or ANYONE else, then they too should be held responsible, there is no other way to wipe out end terrorism but to wipe out terrorists.

and yes, I AM PISSXD!
                      System 1:
                      AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                      Epox 8K7A
                      2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                      an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                      SBLIVE 5.1
                      Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                      IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                      Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                      3Com Hardware Modem
                      Teac 20/10/40 burner
                      Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

shouldn't we wait until we know more before accusing anybody?

after the oklahoma attack the situation was *about* the same...

mfg
                        wulfman
                        "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
                        "Lobsters?"
                        "Really? I didn't know they did that."
                        "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

There has been an official report of a rental vehicle with Arabic flight manuals inside along with 5 suspects of the same nationality found at Logan Airport
                          System 1:
                          AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                          Epox 8K7A
                          2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                          an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                          SBLIVE 5.1
                          Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                          IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                          Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                          3Com Hardware Modem
                          Teac 20/10/40 burner
                          Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Working...
                          X