Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I no longer have any sympathy for the Palestinian people.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I no longer have any sympathy for the Palestinian people.

After seeing how they were celebrating the attacks on the World Trade Center and the lost of thousands of innocent lives they have lost any sympathy that I might have had for their plight.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

but somehow it's understandable...

it's not right (absolutely not), but from their point of view....

mfg
    wulfman
    "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
    "Lobsters?"
    "Really? I didn't know they did that."
    "Oh yes, red means help!"

Comment

Yeah, they were all celebrating. They all thought it was wonderful.

Get a grip. Do you really think that the news is going to show you footage of thousands of Palestinians bowing their heads in their home, regretful of what has happened? It's sensational journalism. Don't consider yourself well-informed on this issue. I certainly know I'm not.
      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I have also lost every smpaty with them! They don't understand! US has "saved" them alot, I belive that it's american "presure" that has stoped the Israeli forces from ""throwing them out"

Well, I'm very disapointed over their behavior!

Comment

I agree, that if it wasn't for the US, Israel would have already launched a full scale attack on the Palestinian people. They are just itching to do so but the US has kept them somewhat in check.

Joel

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.

Comment

I'm with Wombat here!!!!! You can not judge a whole nation from the things you have seen in TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell are you thinking???? I remind you people has been baned from this forum for posting stuff like that Joel!!!

Don't get me wrong here what I would not do if I would see the Palestinian ****oles that I saw celebrating walking on the street in my home town but you can not judge a whole country just by that!!!!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Guru, leave him alone.
              This is not the time to do it.
              Back off and give the american people a chance to mourn their dead.
              Don't make me angry...

Comment

Just a little perspective:
                If it weren't for the US, there would be no Israeli state. The Israeli government is not in a position of power, really. The Arab world could easily run them out if it weren't for the US's shadow (and all the weaponry we supply).

The US has in no way acted as a saviour to the Palestinians. Just this week we refused to send our delegation to a UN conference, because some of the focus was going to be on "Israeli racism". US policy is practically anti-Palestinian.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yes, I unlocked this thread but only to say that I am sorry for starting it. This whole incident has touched off a very sensitive nerve in me and I posted this from work without really thinking this through. I'm sure alot of y'all understand where I might have been coming from at the time.

Again I just want to say I'm sorry.

Joel

www.lp.org

Comment

Working...
                  X