This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wwiii??

First 2 airliners crash into the World Trade Centers, then another into the Pentagon!?!?!?! What the F*** is going on!?!

(BBC news saying about the 3rd plane)

Dont know man ... sure hope it isnt ... but it smeels awfully like Jihad ...
    Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Aperantly Pentagon is burning as well as a helicopter crashed in to it!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

just in Moments after airplanes separately crashed into both towers of the World Trade Center, and then later the Pentagon, Web sites for the major news outlets were swamped by an overflow of traffic.
        Our experts highlight the events shaping tomorrow.
        According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

It's TIME.

I've never been a proponant (spelling?) of war or major military attacks but this has now changed, whether these COWARDS admit to this or not, WE WILL FIND THEM AND PAYBACK WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME.
          System 1:
          AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
          Epox 8K7A
          2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
          an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
          SBLIVE 5.1
          Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
          IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
          Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
          3Com Hardware Modem
          Teac 20/10/40 burner
          Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

I find this to be unbelievable! Both WTC towers collapsed?!??
            To all you Americans: Hope you find who planned it, and incinerate, destroy, obliterate whoever or whatever is responsible for this incredible attack.

Comment

Awful news I hope the bastards who did this will rot very painfully in hell. To anyone who has lost anyone my deapest symphanies.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

OMFG.

I´m perplexed. I couldn´t believe what I saw on the news.

Edit: I´m editing this post because I just notice that I misplaced the icon expression. Damn, I couldn´t have chosen a worse one. Sorry to all the folks who noticed.
                Last edited by Nuno; 11 September 2001, 10:32.

Comment

Anyone heard the rumor that say's that 3 planes left from boston airport and 2 of theses crashed in the World Trade Centers... the last one according to the rumor is headed toward the pentagon.... and the army sent interceptors looking for that plane that they still have'nt found and their mission is to take it down.

Spazm
                  P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

An other rumor that i've just received.... the american congress (hope it's relly written like taht in english) have received a bomb which exploded in their building.

Spazm
                    P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

Really tragic what happened in NYC, but to be totally unbiased it's was really only a matter of time before US foreign policy fiascos have come back home to sow what they reaped...the implications of US policy in always taking Israels's side in the 25yrs middle east conflict (US recent walk out of Durban conference on israli racism), the US war (undeclared) on Yugoslavia where 1000s of innocent civilians got killed, the deliberate blindness in almost 1 million Africans died in the hutu/tutsi genocide, it goes on and on.

Once again I am sorry for what happened to the folks in NYC, but us americans need to wake up and see that we can't be ignorant that our actions have devastating effects in other countries and those people are not very pleased with us.

regards

ps...please remeber that this is a forum for discussion nothing personal.

Comment

bullshit!

Name the last time we flew a plane into innocent civilians, come on!
                        System 1:
                        AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                        Epox 8K7A
                        2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                        an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                        SBLIVE 5.1
                        Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                        3Com Hardware Modem
                        Teac 20/10/40 burner
                        Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Incase you can't get to CNN's site:

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Terrorists struck the United States Tuesday morning in harrowing, widespread attacks that included at least three commercial jet crashes into significant buildings.

• In the first attack, a plane smashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan shortly before 9 a.m., followed by another plane into the second tower about 20 minutes later. Both towers later collapsed. Sources told CNN that one of the planes was an American Airlines Boeing 767 that had been hijacked after take-off from Boston.

• About an hour later, a plane crashed into the Pentagon in Washington, part of which later collapsed.

• Sources say a second plane was heading toward the Pentagon; F-16 jets were in the air monitoring it.

• The Pentagon, the White House, the State Department, the Justice Department, the Capitol, the CIA and all other government buildings in Washington evacuated.

• In the first ever national ground stop of aircraft, all flights nationwide have been stopped at their departure airports.

• All international flights were diverted to Canada.

• Israel has evacuated all its missions around the world.

• President Bush cancelled an appearance in Florida to return to Washington, calling the crashes "apparent terrorist attacks" and "a national tragedy."

• In Chicago, the Sears Tower was evacuated; United Nations in New York evacuated.

• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta was evacuated.

• The New York Port Authority said it had closed all bridges and tunnels into the city.

• New York's Bellevue Hospital was designated command central for handling the catastrophe. Several hospitals have already reported receiving victims with burns and head injuries.

• Large plane crashed 80 miles south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, but it was unknown if this crash was connected to terrorist attacks.

• U.S. stock markets were closed after the New York attacks.

Comment

dancray, you just made it personal...you can't blame America for others responsibilites. Out of fear that I will lash out at you, I will not write anymore.

Dave
                            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

this just shows why USA has to take leadership position i.e. mideast, we can not sit back and let them destroy themselves, we are involved whether we like it or not, can not be isolationist globally

ps...it is important to talk about this stuff rationally without anger; if not we all might as well grab a big stick and beat each other up.

Comment

Working...
                              X