Win2k + G400 + Quake!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win2k + G400 + Quake!!!

I am currently running a dual boot of Win 98 and 2000. I am having problems getting my G400 to work properly in win 2k.
    I have a Rainbow Runner cap card and it seems as if the svideo input/output is not working. I have tried every combination of Powerdesk and Video tools to get my card to work, and it is still not right. It runs okay in 98 but really bad in 2000. I have updated the bios but nothing seems to help, my comp either locks up or reboots. My other problem is that I play quake 3 and I cant even get the game to run anymore, it crashes. Someone please help me, I have to be able to capture video because I go to an art school, and you know we all gotta have Quake!!!
    I have an AMD athlon 800, 256mb ram, a 10 gig and 20 gig and a sb card. Please respond asap.

Someone has to know an answer!!!

come on people who can resist a girl who plays Quake asking for help to optimize her computer, and to be able to play that game again?
    Please someone has to know the answer!!!!
    Im begging!

Comment

Which Matrox driver version do you use? Try the WHQL certified drivers (5.32), they run very stable, even with the RRG.
      main system: P4 Northwood 2.0 @ 2.5GHz, Asus P4PE (LAN + Audio onboard), 512MB Infineon PC333 CL2.5, Sapphire/BBA Radeon 9500@9700 128MB (hardmodded), IBM 100GB ATA-100, 17" Belinea (crappy), and some other toys...ADSL (1,5mbit/s down, 256kbit/s up...sweeeeeet!)

Comment

Working...
      X