Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo... Anyone has already tried the leaked Aquanox demo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo... Anyone has already tried the leaked Aquanox demo?

Yes, that one with all the pixel and shading wonder...

It leaked from www.T-online.de, 3dgpu.com touted it and Massive (the producers of the game) are seriouly pissed off about it, so now it´s kinda illegal to install the demo

But it´s always good to check up the dark side BBS´s, don´t you think

It looks, sounds and plays really cool on a KyroII at 1024x768x32 (or so I heard )

So, no, you won´t need a Gefarce part III to play it, as Nvidia marketing is trying to make people believe. Maybe that´s why they´re so pissed up about the demo finally getting to the public...

Can't see a download anywhere.... I guess it's been removed? Know of any other locations?

Comment

I see. They did remove the link. I suppose they did remove the file as well as I keep getting 550 error with Go!zilla when trying to dl it from the link. ftp://software.sda.t-online.de/pub/f...ox_Preview.exe

But hey, if I did it on a 56k there should be hundreds of people with big pipes that got it, so it must be somewherez...

Hehe, T-online really screw it up big time. Don´t look at me, I just downloaded 141 Mb of Germany biggest ISP public downloads
      Last edited by Nuno; 10 September 2001, 14:20.

Comment

Working...
      X