G200 YUY2 Win2000- need to disable busmastering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G200 YUY2 Win2000- need to disable busmastering

YUY2 wouldn't run stable on my G200 under Windows 2000(capture froze after a few seconds).

JoeDaring gave me the hint to disable busmastering, and it works perfectly now !!!!
    Resistance is futile - Microborg will assimilate you.

Thanks!!! That worked for me, too!

AlgoRhythm

Comment

In the BIOS?
      WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

I wondered at first what he meant, too.

Get the Matrox tech support tweak utility. (There's a link off matroxusers.com) It's on the Miscellaneous tab.

AlgoRhythm

Comment

You don't need any tweak programs to do this, it is an option in Powerdesk. Sorry if I was a bit unclear.

1) Edit the Matrox display properties.
          2) Under "Options", you have the possibility to switch busmastering off. that's all.

I would like to implement this option in my YUY2 patch but you need administrator privilleges to write to the specific registry branch, so it might not work for everybody.

Comment

How did you get YUY2 to work with a Marvel G200 under Windows 2000 ? I thought it would only work with a G400.

Tricpa.

Comment

Read the threads "YUY2 patch"....

It's a hidden radiobutton in vidtools again.

Comment

Working...
              X