Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hell hath no fury like your mates ex girlfriend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell hath no fury like your mates ex girlfriend.

The other week I fancied a drink on my own and I thought I'd go elsewhere since I've been having a bit of hassle from someone else on my local route anyway I changed my mind and went local.
    I got a bit tanked up fairly happy and I walk into another pub and my mates ex girlfriend is there and off she starts. Rabbiting on about plans we have about beating her new boy friend up and she'd get his mates out to beat us up blah blah if we try to touch him. None of this is true by the way then she went how controlled their life when we went out and my mate and her had to do everything I said. Again not true. She then went to say something else which was very nasty and personal and that pressed the red button and I blew my top. So now I believe I've got her ex husband who's a hard nut whos going to sort me out. Nice life isn't it. Oh I'm probably barred from that pub now as well.
    So the next time you hear from me may been from the hospital ward
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

i can't stand girls like that....

Bi*ches ..they give us nice girls a bad name. When my boyfriend told me recently he was dumping me and having me move out .... We ordered a pizza and watched a movie afterwards. I may be somewhat passive though. Sorry to hear about the pyscho ex... We will send "get well" balloons..
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Get Well Balloons

LOL
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Maybe this will make you feel better?

My last girlfriend dumped me because she heard from someone that heard it from a pathological liar that I had cheated on her with a girl who had STD's!!! Dumped me because of SPECULATION!!!!

She never even bothered to ask me if any of this was true, she just dumped me, and now treats me like I was a murderer!

Of course I hadn't cheated on her and I also got tested just to prove I am clean but she still hates me with a passion. I never did anything wrong, I treated her like a princess and this is what I get!

I think she hates me because all her friends are on my side, also because they saw the medical results and know that I was telling the truth the whole time!

P.S: None of this is exagerated or twisted to favor her or my side of things, it's the way it really happened, unfortunately. I'm not looking for any sympathy either, it's just part of my life.

P.P.S: Also realised that this isn't my "mates" ex-girlfirend, hehe oh well, hope it makes you feel better anyways.
        Last edited by ZokesPro; 1 September 2001, 12:57.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

it's been nice know ya =P

well, when the gorilla hunts you down, curl up on the ground to protect your vital organs.....and this way you'll:

1. Survive the attack
          2. get sympathy from the cute nurses
          3. and according to the cheese commercials here in the States, get more Cheese in the get well baskets!

-Dilitante
          Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Re: it's been nice know ya =P

Originally posted by Dilitante1
            2. get sympathy from the cute nurses
            Nurses are only cute in films. Believe me.
            But we named the *dog* Indiana...
            My System
            2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
            German ATI-forum

Comment

Re: Re: it's been nice know ya =P

Originally posted by Indiana

Nurses are only cute in films. Believe me.
              Amen to that!
              I spent six months doing PC's& Networks for one of the local NHS Hospital trusts (about 6 sites, Maternity, A&E, General Surgery and Plastic Surgery/Burns Unit), and of all the dozens of nurses there I saw two who could qualify for Carry-On Nurse <i>Oooh Matron!</i>
              Most of the ward Nurses looked like they'd been rejected from the World Womens Heavyweight Alligator Wrestling Federation for being too nasty to the 'gators!
              But worst of all were the Admin staff and some of the Doctors secretaries. Talk about vinegar soaked old battleaxes!
              One of them made us hire a desktop laserjet at £50 a day, for three days while hers was under repair, just so she didnt have to get off her fat backside and walk <b> ten feet </b> to the printer across the room.
              Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

I had a cute dentist once. (if that counts)

She convinced me that I was man enough to withstand the pain when she replaced my fillings. Funny part was that it didn't hurt, she was a good dentist.

I went there often!

Comment

Were you man enough or mearly distracted?

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                    Were you man enough or mearly distracted?
                    A little from column A and a little from column B.

But seriously, it's because the procedure didn't hurt. Either that or because she did a really good job. Or maybe because she was so cute that I really was distracted. Dammit! I don't know anymore!!

Oh well, doesn't matter anyways, the main part is that she made that visit enjoyable! (to the point were you actually can't wait to come back!)

Comment

WARNING

Ex girlfriends are very dangerus!

WATCH UOT!!

Comment

Hey, my sister's a nurse, and she looks good.
                        I spent a few years in hospital (as a med Student and very briefly as an Intern) and you have all types of nurses. I get along great with the two exes I have. That's because I'm always friends first lovers after.
                        [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                        Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                        Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                        Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                        Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

That's because I'm always friends first lovers after.
                          Best advice ever...

Comment

Working...
                          X