Ut Withdrawal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ut Withdrawal...

How long do you think i can go without playing Ut or any of the wonderful pc games i'm addicted to without having to take drugs? hehehe i'm going insane. wow. I used to not be like this.. but i have this feeling that i just need to kill kill kill. i miss killing all the people in the UT world. i've been out now for about 5 or 6 weeks.. meanwhile my pc sits in the computer room of my exboyfriends house waiting for he and ben to fix it for me.. i was having modem problems.. and now he says it is having windows problems. OH LORD .... Will i be able to take much more?
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Don't worry you're not alone. My computer is still dead and I haven't played any games in two weeks.

Comment

So sorry to hear..... about the EX part of boyfriend as well...
      My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

I cant stand not to play UT atleast an hour or two a day ... i got problems with my phone line these last 10 days, so i was cut off from the net ... and i realized how boring life would be without MURC. And i feel the same way about UT, so i feel very sorry for you ...
        Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

meanwhile my pc sits in the computer room of my exboyfriends house waiting for he and ben to fix it for me.. i was having modem problems.. and now he says it is having windows problems.
          hmm, are you sure there isn't a hidden agenda here!

Comment

The #[MU] channel has slowed down quite a bit lately. Snake-Eyes\Azash\Ace and I play quite a bit but we seem to be the only ones that spend much time there anymore.

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

hmm...

Ya know... I used to hide in [MU] and [MPE] chat all the time but when the irc changed i didn't know how to get back in. I think i was told one night how to, but i was drunk and didn't write it down, so i haven't been in chat since. Well good news is i have my pc back now. Outlook Express won't load up, it keeps crasing.. Everything else looks good though. he did have to reformat so i don't have UT even on my computer anymore. I'm going to wait til i move in my house i'm buying next friday, so when i move in i can go through the boxes and find the Ut cd. I was over at Bry's house the other night and he told me to play a quickie. Usually when i don't play Ut for awhile and then i come back and kickass. This was not the case though. hehe. I can't aim anymore. I guess the month and a half away from it has messed me up. So, i will be practicing on the small children running across my yard each day. I should be much better when i get back! Lizzie
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Here ya go, Lizzie.. zap those little monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                X