Allergic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allergic!

I'm in the middle of a big allergic atack.

My brain is flowing out of my nose....

Waths left feels like it has been visited by Tor and his almighty hammer....

Giong to a doctor is like visiting count Dracula:

I want your blod!!

And we have to drave it from one of the most sensitive place on your body...

your index finger tip!!!

Last time I was in hospital I had a kanyl on the back of my hand and they could draw as much blood they wanted because I was so drugged I could hardly make out my own name.

But ofcourse the fumbled it:

And wanted me to come in so they could draw more blood.....

Ten years later I still don't like the idea of taking a blod sample....

But as I am getting more frequently sicker I will have to seek out the blod suckers...
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

You´re welcome

Comment

I was so drugged I could hardly make out my own name.
      Ha du prova röka heroin?
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Originally posted by Guru

Ha du prova röka heroin?
        Nix, de trevliga farbröderna i vita rockar stack en spruta i armen på mig och sedan ett rör på baksidan av handen.
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I'm in the middle of a big allergic atack.
          hope you get better soon!
          is it hay fever you suffer with?

Comment

I'm allergic to atomic explosions from up close, death (that one always kills me), I'm allergic to deadly venom in deadly amounts.

That's it for me.

The last time I was sick was 3 years ago. (not counting the sniffles from winter)
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Well...

This was not the monthly hayfever...

It's a full blown cold!

I feel like ****!

Comment

I belive I either cracked a rib or really pulled a muscle bad on Friday when I had a nasty sneazing fit while driving. Between the pain and what appears to be a diminsonal portal to the plane of mucus in that has appeared inside my sinuses I'm not having much fun.

Comment

Working...
                X