X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think matrox knew this was coming

some kinky people in this world

i guess headcasting , "isn't" so useless

that makes, what 4-5 company using heads ?

PS : I'm afraid to sleep now , all i see is that face ..
    Last edited by mute; 31 August 2001, 17:52.
    :::muted:::

OMG! That is too funny. That is a reason headcasting will fail that I hadn't even thought of. Once people realize how they are being represented, and the impressions they are making on people that don't know them, they won't want to use it. When talking on the phone, we tend to imagine people the way we want to see them. Sometimes we are disapointed when we see what people really look/act like. This type of animation just looks.... very odd. Who would want people that you would normally deal with in a conference call to think THAT is you?

Comment

I honestly can't see Headcasting to be used everywhere but one application being a virtual presenter for demos or educational material is a very good approach. It is definitely better than an boring voice telling you stuff. But they still need a lot of improvements in their software to make it realistic. If anyone has tried the LifeFX program , you can see the body and head movement is a lot better than what Matrox has in their demos, but in the Matrox demo the lip movement is the best I have seen so far!
      -<= Its all about point of view ....
      =>-

Comment

Working...
      X