I hate BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate BT

Has anyone noticed that everytime they put up some of their charges the service gets worse.
    It wasn't long ago that I got an email saying use the service more. Fair enougth if you insist then I spy in the register that BT are grumbling about the number of poeple staying on line to much. At the same time theres a price rise it doesn't effect me though as I'm using a different service. However just like after christmas when they upped the prices you find it diffcult to get on line having to redail in after the password has failed to authenicate quickly enougth and even more strange after one hour your cut off automatically. The limit was two hours but I wonder if BT have sneeked it down.
    Anyway I sent an email to the automated dummies and I'm looking for an interesting reply. It'll probably say line noise that just happens to occur after hour.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

What's BT?
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

British Telecom
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Perhaps it should be Bast&*( Telecom?
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I have a good friend in the Uk, and he still gets cut off every two hours... it's very annoying. Another strange thing is when we talk on the phone we get disconnected every two hours from that as well. I wish he would just move here. hehehe. BT sucks.
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Pit,
            Yes BT sucks but the limit is still 2 hours.

ps nobody mention ADSL
            Interests include:
            Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

For three days I was cut off after an hour I haven't been on much since then and I haven't had an auto dummy reply yet. They probably don't think it's worth replying.
              ADSL is that the rather exspensive thing thats hard to get and only works if your lucky?
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Oh no!! Tell me it`s not true!!

I have just ordered ADSL

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
                  ADSL is that the rather exspensive thing thats hard to get and only works if your lucky?
                  Cable isn't much better, so much for broadband Britain it's more like elastic band Britain.
                  When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

I have DSL - Damn Slow Logon

Athlon 1.4 GHz, Iwill KK266, 512mb pc-133, Millennium G400 32MB DH, RainbowRunner-G, WD 20gig 7200rpm, Imation IMW040420 CD-RW, .357 Smith & Wesson

Comment

BT really does suck!

Wow! BT does sucks. My DSL logs on real fast, got a 128K/byte download from most sites and I get kicked off probably once every 2 weeks, if I'm unlucky.
                      Titanium is the new bling!
                      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Wow I've got a reply from BT and not a auto dummy reply. Looks like other poeple have had the same problem and they're looking into it. Very polite and apolgetic email I'm amazed.
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                        X