A good Babylon 5 forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good Babylon 5 forum

I'm a great fan. Know any good Babylon 5 forum? Or should I stick here? How much of you fans are here?
    Hey, maybe you and I could... you know... [SLAP] Agh!

hmmmmmm

been a while, but I pop in over here once in a while:

-Dil
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Since the game died off (or was killed.. ) I haven't been hearing much about B5 (other than before I moved noticing that Sci-Fi was carrying it in reruns). Nice to see that fans still have a place to hang out. Too bad that creative differences ended the series too. I wanted to see if humanity and its contempories ever graduated to the level that the 'old ones' had made it to.
      "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
      Gainward Ti4600
      AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Old ones?

Ah, actually they were the First ones.

Comment

Well if you saw the last episode, as I remember it anyway, didnt they look into the future and see humans with big head leaving the earth when the sun exploded to join the first ones.

Comment

Last episode of what season? Season 4! Yes, well they actually didn't have big heads but they (us) had evolved to the same level as the Vorlons and the other first ones: to pure beings of light. And, well, I think you ought to call them the Second Ones as all the First Ones had already left the galaxy million years ago.

Comment

That figures. Since I moved I no longer get the Sci-Fi channel, and I obviously missed some episodes that I really, really, REALLY would have enjoyed.
              "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
              Gainward Ti4600
              AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Working...
              X