G200 + Rainbow Runner Drive Help Pls...newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G200 + Rainbow Runner Drive Help Pls...newbie

Just registered as a new user to the Forum, although I been a frequenter of the Matrox and Premiere BBS's for 3 years....dont know why I never visited this wealth supository...

I make VCD's and miniDVD's for PC and Setop box Playback (Sampo) from my MJPEG's and also DVCam footage using MotoDV into Premiere..

Been reading a while 'bout drivers and its all very confusing.

What I need...
    To make sure I have all the latest drivers and patches for my RRG200 setup so that...(in order of priority)..

1. Premiere6 doesnt take 10 seconds to update the active movie dll everytime I alter mouse focus when editing MJPEG's.

2. Be able to capture in the dutchmans YUY2 for PCVCR under 98SE.

3. If there is a way - get all these functions to work in Win2KPro. I have it installed but only use it for Scenarist and DVDMaestro since it is incompatible with my modem and MJPEG HW at the moment.

What I have - from the Monitor info File...
    Graphics BIOS 1.3 - 3(TV PAL)
    Display Driver 4.11.01.2550
    Mini-VDD 4.11.01.2550
    Matrox PowerDesk: 5.55.022 ( I think this is the May01 release)
    DirectDraw/Direct3D driver 4.11.01.2550
    Microsoft DirectX 4.07.00.0700

Options:
    Performance
    Use Polygfon accel...yes
    Use Device bitmaps caching...yes
    Use Bus Mastering...yes
    Use32bitZbuffering...no
    Enlarge mouse...no
    Use Hardware to draw colour mousepointer...yes

Hardware acceleration is on full

My System Specs....PIII800E(100MHz) no o'clock, NECxV17", 256MB PC133 CAS/RAs2,2,2. SwannIEEE (slot3), 10/100, SB128sound, WinLT interanl modem and Netcom RoadsterIIUSB modem, 2x15G GXP75 IBMHD's stripped on Promise FT66 RAID+ 1x15GB GXP for OS's.

Phew..hope that's enough info for someone to help - please drop me a line and give me some links.

TIA

I'll see if I can get Kruzin to move you over to Desktop Video forums in the morning... the guys over there can/will address this in short order.

This forum mainly addresses Matrox Graphics cards only.

Welcome to the forums!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yea, this is definatly a list of Qs for they folks in the Desktop Video (DTV) forum.
      This thread is now moved over there...

Welcome aboard
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Pls help

Tah...

Comment

Working...
        X