21inch Monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21inch Monitors

Well Once my new PC gets here and put together in the next two weeks, I'm looking at getting a new 21 inch monitor in a couple months to replace my Optiquest V95 19incher.

I'm looking for the following...I want BNC connections,a price range of $500-700 and a .25 or less dot pitch. I was leaning towards Cornerstone for a new monitor, but I went through their website and had no luck finding one that had BNC connections. I'm willing to try out a refursbished model to cut down on costs as long as they offer a 30 day no-questions or the like return policy.

Any suggestions out there?

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

It might not have BNC in, but does have dual D sub connectors... this is a really nice monitor and the cables supplied are wonderful as to not need BNC inputs

spec sheet PDF.. http://www.bigmonitors.com/pdf/p1600.pdf
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

And if you do get this monitor, do yourself a favor and get the extended warranty too! It's well worth the extra $$$ spent
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X