Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvels & AVI_IO Station Menu

Hello' Folks!

Does anybody have the "Station" menu in AVI_IO working? Mine is greyed out, but switching to TV as an input in AVI_IO itself works, and I can even change channels!

Does this means that AVI_IO doesn't support full TV mode of the Matrox cards?

What do you suggest for TV Viewing/Recording, since PCVCR has been crippled?

The rest of my setup:

ASUS CUSL2-C
    PIII 800Mhz
    256M ram
    Marvel G200 TV (PAL, tuner added after the purchase)
    SBLive! 5.1 (Forgive our sins, Dr.Mordrid )
    Sym810 SCSI Controller
    Pioneer 104 DVD Player IDE
    Yamaha 6416 CD-R/RW SCSI
    Plextor PX40 SCSI
    W2K SP2

Thanks EveryBody!

Joe Daring

Hi Joe,

I had the same problem and upon contacting the guy
    I have been informed that TV will not work on a matrox video capture card just now.

Debbie
    We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

Comment

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the reply, but...

I think the guys at Matrox meant to say that there will be NO CAPTURE FROM TV capabilities for Marvels under W2K using PCVCR, but viewing should still be supported as well as third part TV applications may still work in acquiring ClipS/Snapshots from TV through the Marvel...

At least, this is my understanding of their statements!

Anybody else would like to jump onto this subject?

Ciao! Joe Daring

Comment

I never really thought about it, what does the Station thing do? Does it just save Channels for easy switching? I have always used the Channel Set in Source to change channels. I'm using a Marvel G200 on Win98 with VT 1.54
        Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
        Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
        X