nVidia Personal Cinema!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nVidia Personal Cinema!

Looks like nVidia wants some more Matrox market share...

http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?PAGE=personalcinema

Looks like your link is dead
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Here's another botch job they've done...
      NVIDIA Reports Record Revenues and Earnings for Second Quarter Fiscal 2002
      Bwahahahahahaha
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Now your links is working... there site is very SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Comment

Probably because it sees 200x more visitors than the Matrox site. (Which should tell them to get more/better servers)

Comment

no comment (LMAO)

Comment

For a company that claims to be on the bleeding edge of technology, their web servers are slower than molasses during winter in Antarcitca. Their servers probably use nVidia cards, so they can't read the blurry text to figure out they're still infected with Code Red...

Although I could rip up their press release (and I have), all that needs to be said is:

If you're going to release a product that depends on high quality 2D to properly edit/watch a 2D presentation...FIX YOUR 2D PICTURE QUALITY FIRST!!!

Jammrock
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I've found the problem. In order to fund development of the 2d image quality on future nvidia chips, nvidia decided to cut back on the costs of the webserver. It now runs off a patato-powered-i386 embedded pc.

Comment

Working...
                X