Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marvel G200 & W2K - Fberger, please read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel G200 & W2K - Fberger, please read!

Hi Fred,

Thanks for your post in my previus thread...

G200 owners the only recommended format is RGB under W2k. There's a way to enable YUY2 at your own risk, which was given to me by Haig over at the Matrox forum: the Marvel G200 under 2k only has RGB enabled. You can try at your own risk copying all vin*.* files from the previous drivers into this final driver and see if it will work. Just back up any important files before doing this - Haig
    I just want to try this, can you direct me to the original message from Haig? Also, where are all thos Vin*.* files?

I searched the Matrox Forum with some keywords from your quote, but could not find anything useful.

Thanks in advance & have a great weekend

Joe Daring

Joe,

This is the thread over at Matrox: http://forum.matrox.com/mgaforum/For...ML/003984.html if you are still interested after Flying Dutchman's post of the YUY2 enabler...
    I found only one "vin*" file on my system, I am not in front of it now and can't remember the name, sorry.

Fred

Comment

Thank you anyway, Fberger...

Yes, Flying Dutchman saved us all...

I'll print the thread anyway, and I'll keep it for future reference.

FYI, on my system it's the same: only 1 vin*.* file, but didn't try to do anything with it yet... FD way's seems safer

Ciao!

Joe Daring

Comment

Working...
      X