Where to find latest G200 drivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find latest G200 drivers?

I'm looking to download the latest G200-TV drivers (VT and MGA drivers). At Matrox's site, there are two links, one for the Video Tools, and one for the Display, yet both link only to the Video Tools.

Does the latest VT download have everything? I've always assumed that there were separate display and vt drivers.

Jerry,

It does look like that doesn't it ? In fact I gave Olliver a right roasting about it when they were first released. But, as he pointed out, if you actually scroll down the page a little bit, you'll find the display drivers right there on the same web page.

Comment

I installed the drivers at the top of the matroxusers.com page by accident thinking they were Marvel drivers, but for some reason they work ?... yeah they are working fine, but in the readme it says nothing abut them NOT being for Marvel but on the website here it says they are NOT for Marvel... what gives ? .... I want to try any beta drivers for the Marvel, anyone know where I can get them ?

email me :
      logopro@canada.com

Comment

Provided that BIOS in Millenium G400 and Marvel G400 is absolutely the same, drivers should work without the problem (but I still have one, on which Matrox support is working now).
        But this is only display drivers. As I understood release notes on their website, "no support" for Marvel means, that no Video Tools provided yet and matrox tech support reserves the right not to answer on support calls from Marvel/w2k users... Despite this fact, they DO answer. And I appreciate this...

DGCom
        DGCom

Comment

Working...
        X