What Ringtones have you got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ringtones have you got?

Standard ring, Purposely annoying or just plain embarrasing? What ringtone do you have on your mobile phone?

Me - Used to be the standard Nokia Ring 'Attraction', until someone else in the office started using that and I never knew whose phone was ringing.
    Currently 'Sunshine of Your Love' by Cream.
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

My bro does'nt use the ring on his phone.... he prefer the vibration mode. It's lot less embarrasing when a phone vibrate when u talk with a client than when it rings. My other bro don't have the vibration mode on hid cell so he setted up a really annoying concert of bach as a ring....

Spazm
    P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

Nokia´s own idyosincratic (much like me) RoboN1X, only present in older Nokia phones (like my 5110). That, coupled with a dark purple Xpress-on cover and a Batman operator logo makes the perfect phone for me.

Comment

I have:

Tubular Bells, by Mike Oldfield

on an Ericsson R520m

Comment

What? The whole song?

Comment

A single standard ring with auto answer on with the hands free set pluged in... otherwise it is turned off.

Of course today it's not here, the wife took it to work by mistake. I asked how could she make that goof(y?) when mine has a normal cover and hers has Mickey Mouse on it?!... no responce (Doh!)
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

"Promenade", from "Pictures at an Exhibition" by Modest Mussorgsky.

- Gurm
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

Mine is the theme from "Itchy N Scratchy" on the Simpsons.

"They fight, and bite! They fight and bite and fight! Fight, fight, fight! Bite, Bite, Bite! The Itchy and Scratchy Show!!"

I do have it set to ring differently depending on who rings me - that's so cool having that. That way I know whether to rush to the phone when it rings and I'm in the next room.
                <i>Shampoo is better! I go on first and clean the hair!</i>

Athlon 700, K7V, 192Mb RAM, 32Mb G400 DH (v5.52), SBLive!, 26.4GB HDD, Win2k Pro, Actima 8xDVD, LG 32x4x4x CD-RW, CTX VL950T 19"

Comment

Just the Star Wars tune for me on my Nokia 7110
                  Phils PC Mods - a rough guide

Comment

Everybody remember the ringtones from the Matrix?
                    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                    X