Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Problem! Secondary PC Monitor on Marvel G400 is it possible????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Problem! Secondary PC Monitor on Marvel G400 is it possible????

Well then, I need some assistance, I am trying to get my second standard PC Monitor to run connected to my Marvel G400 which as you all know has a Break out Box. there is not a connection for the monitor on the BOB & the BOB connects to a large socket on the Marvel which a standard monitor cable wont fit into.

The reason I want to have a Monitor rather than a TV is that the TV resolution is not good enough for the applications I am now using,

Is it possible to get an adapter?

Is it possible to make an adapter?

Anyone got any ideas?

Please help.

As far as I know, this is not possible.
    Marvel is designed only for one monitor and one TV.
    Your best bet is to add a secondary PCI video card, but that may not do all you want it to, as far as displaying video in conjunction with the Marvel.

You might want to run this by the gurus in the Desktop Video forum, which is where the Marvel folks hang out...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Thanks Kruzin,

I dont see any reason why this should not be possible, I have no uses for the video editing side any longer & wish to use the dual head feature with the higher res, my other alternative is to buy a Matrox G400max dual head but I thought I would try the "Cheap" route first. lol.

Comment

Working...
      X