X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Personal Security Advisor

Nt4 and w2000 only! http://www.microsoft.com/technet/mpsa/start.asp

Edit: um thats w2000 not 200!
    Last edited by Guru; 19 August 2001, 04:04.
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Important Notes:
    1) MPSA should not be used to scan Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 2000 Servers. MPSA is intended to assess Windows NT 4.0 Workstation and Windows 2000 Professional.
    2) MPSA does not check for web server related patches. If you are running Internet Information Server (IIS) or Personal Web Services (PWS) on your system, please use the HFNetChk tool to check for proper web server patches.
    I'm running AS so that rules me out.

/edit
    Looks like this is what I should use.
    /end edit
    Last edited by xortam; 19 August 2001, 09:29.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by xortam

I'm running AS so that rules me out.

/edit
      Looks like this is what I should use.
      /end edit
      Me to but it did not entierly "rule" me out! Just give it a try! Another good place to look is updates.cnet.com
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

You can use this tool to check servers.

Chuck
        P4 2.53GHz, Intel D845PEBT2, 1GB Ram, G400 Max, Adaptec 19160 running, 2 Maxtor 18GB 10KRPM HD, Toshiba 40/10 SCSI DVD-Rom, Plextor 32/12/10 SCSI CD-RW, Seagate 80GB Barracuda IV, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, Viewsonic G790 19" Monitor

Comment

Chasbo ... that's the tool I referenced in my post.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
          X