• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're feeling blue...read about where I am

Unhappy?

Stressed?

Bored?

Never fear, Pace is having fun - in Brisbane, Australia! Just about to head to the Down Under Bar...where people usually expect to be home about 7am - I thought Australia might be a little more laid back than this!

Sasq (and other Aussie's), any places to see in Sydney?

Driving down there tomorrow (well, my Daddy is )!

Miss and love you's

Paul.

PS: Gone for 4 weeks, I'll give you a phone number here if you miss me
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

enjoy your holiday & don't forget to bring us back some pics!

Comment

Oxford street in Sydney - major nightclub street. But be careful of the really sexy women who chat you up, they have dangly bits

Have fun mate, when you get further south try a Coopers Pale Ale

Dan
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
        Oxford street in Sydney - major nightclub street. But be careful of the really sexy women who chat you up, they have dangly bits

Comment

Hey, hope you have fun down under Paul ... send a couple of postcards ... look me up on ICQ even
          Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Pace
            I watched a TV programme a few nights back about the Brits view of the Aussies and Vice verse. One of the shows few redeeming features was that we were introduced to an Aussie drink ( an Ale I believe) called Piss. Not sure if the drink is actually sold down under but whilst you are there give this a try (you know you want to).

Pace: Landlord, bring me a pint of your finest P*ss

ps let us know how you got on
            Interests include:
            Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Hey again

Thanks for the tips, er...*cough*

If you know the place Danny, I was at 'Irish Murphy's' and the 'Down Under Bar' in Brisbane. Not in Sydney yet, driving down the Gold Coast at the moment - damn it's nice here!

Better go, damn pay-per-time Internet! I've been spoiled at home

P.
              Meet Jasmine.
              flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
              X