Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-register mpeg2 decoder from Matrox DVD player

Hello,

until installation of MSP6.0 VE with the Ligos mpeg2 support I have used the decoder that came with the Matrox DVD player for playback of SVCD compatible video files with MS MP 6.4. (Win 98SE).

The Ligos decoder has now taken over the mpeg2 decoding in MS MP but shows a distorted frame ratio.

How can I get back the Matrox mpeg2 decoder? A re-install of the DVD player software did not help to get rid of that Ligos thing.

Thanks,
    Jens

I am not sure what the name of the software decoder is called, but yo probably need to deregister one and register the next. I have a neat little program called Directshow that has a pretty simple ini file. All you do is edit it to point to your filters and then select which one's to register and unregister. I don't have a link, but I could send it to you.
    WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Working...
    X