Whoopee, Post of the Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoopee, Post of the Day!

This has something to do with us here, folks.. at least some of us. Thanks, Pauly, for the inspiration!

The Motley Fool provides leading insight and analysis about stocks, helping investors stay informed.

Whoa, POTD. Good job.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Cool!

Hey we should have a post of the day thing here at MURC

Comment

WOW!!!! Congrats KvH.

It was an intense Post.

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I guess if I was an OEM that was being told that I would lose millions of dollars if I didn't drop the competitions product then I guess I would. Same tactics that Microsoft has used in the past. That's why I believe Bill Gates has a major interest in Intel.

Joel

BTW Most soccer moms buy prebuilt machines that have everything they need and don't upgrade their own machines. So as long as it is working when it walks off the assembly line there should not be a problem.
          Last edited by Joel; 16 August 2001, 15:50.
          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Working...
          X