Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current display driver doesnt support.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current display driver doesnt support.....

Hi anyone
    I have a Marvel G-400 and like videoediting.
    My system used to work fine exept from the green flashes and eventual crashes. I formatted my HD to make a clean installation only with Win98 Premiere 6.0 and all the neccesary drivers/utilities. But now nothing works at all.

I follow the procedure with installing standard VGA, enabling USB, installing PowerDesk(this includes the display drivers right?). This all works well, but the flags such as Dualhead etc. doesnt show in the properties and when installing the videotools, the PC says that the current display drivers doesnt support Matrox software.

Everything has worked with PD 5.55 and VT 1.54, and I have tried other combinations, am I missing or overlooking something?

Please help me, I just want to have the old problems with crashes and other nice things. At least then I could do some editing.
    Last edited by Kennd; 17 August 2001, 00:01.
    Win 98 SE and WinWP
    ASUS A7V 133
    Athlon 800 MHz
    256 MB ram
    7200 rpm ATA100 discs
    Matrox Marvel G400 TV
    Firewire card

36 views? Doesn't anyone have anything to comment?

I'm desperate...
    Win 98 SE and WinWP
    ASUS A7V 133
    Athlon 800 MHz
    256 MB ram
    7200 rpm ATA100 discs
    Matrox Marvel G400 TV
    Firewire card

Comment

I'm using drivers 6.28 with VT 1.55 and everything works fine after upgrading from 5.41 and VT 1.54 on Win98.
      Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
      Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
      X