Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programming directinput : resources ?

Hello,

I recently found a driver called dpadpro, that would allow a digital joystick (type amiga, connected through a custom connector to the parallel port) to be used with Windows 95/98. The driver "translates" the input coming from the parallel port to directinut.

I have such a joystick lying around, and it seemed fun to try it (this has nothing to do with my other posting about a game-controller, this here is purely ment as a challenge). Only problem is I have made the jump to Windows 2000, and the driver does not install there. I'm now thinking about writing my own driver (seems even more fun ).

Does anybody know of resources that might be usefull (other than the DirectX SDK, which I have completely downloaded) ?

Thanks !

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Driver SDK.
    On microsoft site.
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Yes, euhm...
      I also needed that one (knew that but forgot to mention... )
      Thanks !

Is there any other documentation (guides, ...) available ?

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

you might want to look

here is a site with tons of programming stuff, poke around and it might point ya in the right direction

enjoy

-pickled
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
        X