problem with exporting MJPEG to tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with exporting MJPEG to tape

I have to export some movie at high-resolution (704x576) in MJPEG format, packed in some files 1.avi, 2.avi 3.avi, etc....

Now, I got this software....AVI_IO, the only one I could find to play files smaller than 2Gb without any pause between the files, but after some time..random period from the play command, the image gets jerky, I got this shaking on video play and I got to stop the tape and think again to commit suicide.

What's the problem, isin't the codec supposed to play large amount of time files...in about 10-30 minutes I got all the quality messed up by this shaky trepidation of the image...same side-effect as the play command from premiere 6 timeline ! I got a cel 366@550, could it be from overclocking ? Because at 366 I can't play any file, the speed seems to slow for the hardware codec...so I got to keep it up to 550..

The "Print to Video" command from Premiere doesn't help me either, simply doesn't start up the codec, even if I put those 4 lines in the ini file, like the documentation of the drivers tell us to do...

Please, any help ??

Cel 366@550, 128 RAM
    Matrox Marvel G400 TV
    VidTools Driver 1.52
    HDD Quantum 40Gb FireBall AS 7200rpm, defragmented before play command
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity
Working...
X