maya 3 for w2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maya 3 for w2k

does anyone know which w2k drivers might work properly with Maya? I tried all the versions (certified, latest...) and no go...I still get broken textures in 16/32 bpp modes.

Of course, if I use the 24 bpp everything is OK except the speed which drops drastically (because there's no hw openGL support for this depth)

I think that 2 years after the release of G400, they(matrox) should be able to provide decent software support for their product.

thx, bogie

Sorry, no idea ... i had similar problems with MAX4 while i was using the 5.33 ICD, but the 5.52 fixed that ... unfortunately the bilinear filtering in 5.52 ICD is broken ... dont reinstall all drivers, just try different ICDs. Extract the driver archive, open g400ICD.dl_ in Winzip and change the extension to .dll and you have the ICD. Just copy it into C:\WINNT\system32\ over the existing ICD (or rename the older ICD) and keep trying ...

Sorry i wasnt able to help out more ...
    Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

thank you, omega

that's the way I was trying to solve the problem (knowing that the 'icd' is responsible with the open GL...but I was scared by the compressed status of the icd files starting with 5.33 i suppose).
      I'll give a try and let you know the results!

bogie

Comment

Working...
      X