displacement mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• displacement mapping

Matrox is still talking about it, i think the article on the mainpage has a link to an article on toms hardware talking about it.

guess the g800 isnt as dead as matrox is trying to make us believe

we just have to wait for the first set of drivers for the g550 and check them for fusion and g800 entrys.

and why doesnt matrox mention anything about the g550 on their entry page (not the mga main page, but the one where you can chose between the different matrox areas)??

Maybe one day I'll post the true story of "G800" heh , but sadly it's not today...

Comment

Might you give us a hint as to when you might be able to tell us this story???
      Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I know exactly what you are going to say I have actually read it from a lot of posts that say, G800 was a project at work and was rather real. Now what happend to it, only the big M knows. It is either cancelled like their other projects or it could actually be G550 that got renamed since the anticipation for the G800 was really high and it doesn't really deliver double G400, well they got an extra texture pipeline but I don't know if that counts. What are they going to call the next card, I don't know maybe a new line since it is a new design.

May I suggest Dracula2000

I read somewhere that in a German show, they had some stuff about G5000 or something as a joke.
        -<= Its all about point of view ....
        =>-

Comment

they said the g8000maxxx3 was sighted over texas or something, saw it at cebit 2000

Comment

Working...
          X