Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a new captain enters the gene-roddenberry-galaxy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new captain enters the gene-roddenberry-galaxy....

the teaser for the next startrek series is online

I remember a discussion about the best captain here some time ago... thought that some might be interested

mfg
    wulfman
    "Perhaps they communicate by changing colour? Like those sea creatures .."
    "Lobsters?"
    "Really? I didn't know they did that."
    "Oh yes, red means help!"

Here's a better link...

Scott Bakula, Commander of Enterprise, interview

I just hope he studes the character and storyline... Startrekese well enough to not let the 1st second to third season BS of Next Generation had in breaking in the cast... I could never get used to Janeway (sp?) aka Voyager.

He's flexible enough as an actor to pull this off, as long as he's not too comedic.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I'm worried about it being Scott Dracula, never much liked him

Comment

I just wonder how long he can resist calling the computer 'Ziggy'
        Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

is that body paint?
          Attached Files
          FT.

Comment

Looks like some spray on rubber paint that's manufactured in Australia... my brother had special ordered some a few years ago

(no he didn't don his wife in it, thank heaven!
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

nice tight fit on her dont ya think?
              must be a pain to peel it off...( oh let me help you with that!=)

as for Bakula, I'll think he'll do fine. The char he plays is a realistic guy who is sick of having the vulcans looking over his shoulder.....well within his capabilities.

-pickled.....
              Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Dil I'm sure you would want the job of smearing silicone mold release all over her!

Comment

God Dammit!!

I wish the local UPN station hadn't changed from 14 to 24.

Channel 24 looks like shit!

btw- I really enjoy(ed) Voyager.

Any suggestions to improve my reception??

amish
                  Last edited by Electric Amish; 31 July 2001, 13:45.
                  Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

How far away and are there any obsticles between you and the tower?

Comment

The tower's not very far. I can see if from my house. It's on a moutain peak.

I think the main problem is that the neighbors have 2 large trees that are probably causing some interference.

This is the antenna I have. Supposedly good for 90 miles (UHF). I'm nowhere near 90 miles away.

amish
                      Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

But that's here REAL Tongue right!!!!!

YEHAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul
                        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

We can only hope
                          FT.

Comment

Working...
                          X