Man I like it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man I like it.

Well there was something in the air or drink last night.
    I noticed that all our group of friends was suddenly very happy so on leaving the pub I asked the bar tender why? The reply was "Why do you think"
    My friends didn't like the suggestion that we're actually stoned the argument was brief and we went back to being happy and very disorganised.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

were they smoking anything by chance?

Comment

And you didnt mind?

I mean, if it was for that one time only i could get over it, but i`d never go to that pub again. I dont like getting stoned. (esp. when i dont know it or dont get asked if i want to)
      Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

The problem was it was too late to mind we were already drunk when got in there and by the time I realised that we're were too happy it was time to leave anyway. We just went in for the last orders.
        However I'd prefer the option to choose. I still don't think my friends believe it still.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Well i`d still beat the crap of the bartender or whoever was responsible for the decision to make you all "happier".

And seeing there were more of you there, i think it wouldnt be so hard to beat him up. That could`ve made you even happier.

What about suing the manager or something?
          Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Working...
          X