I LOVE stupid people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVE stupid people!

Especially when they all congregate together! ROTFL! Tonight at work there were like 8 of them in the same little room all talking together for my listening enjoyment! I almost pissed my pants I was laughing so hard! And NONE of them knew what the hell the others were saying! It was GREAT!

-D
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

I LOVE stupid people!
    guess that eliminates me, thank goodness!

Comment

LONG LIVE THE PIE CHARTS!!!

Long time no see, Muad'Dib!

So uh...what was the conversation about? You can't just leave us hanging like that...

Come on! Tell me!

I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAhhh...

Okay, maybe not.

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I have no idea Jammy! That's why it was so funny. They were all having their own conversation and they were all unintelligible.... Funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time....

-D
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
        X