Just got back from the DM show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from the DM show

I just drove back from Denver after seeing Depeche Mode. What a show! Two hours of quality DM, and Poe opened for the before that (who was also better than I expected they would be).

I bet less than a third of the DM show was stuff from the new album, and half of that were decent songs. Other than that, they did Black Celebration, Personal Jesus (awesome singalong), a kickass version of Enjoy the Silence, a great rendition of Never Let Me Down Again, etc. etc.

They did a good amount from BC, Violator, Ultra, Faith and Devotion, MfM. Nice tight show.

(A very content) Wombat
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Hey, another DM fan here...
    Good to hear that they were also playing Music for the Masses, Black Celebration and Violator stuff, cause I don't really like the new album that much (maybe except Dream on and I feel loved).
    But I'm quite certainly going to one of their concerts in germany (Stuttgart or Munich) - if there still are tickets availbale.
    The Sofad and Ultra tours were quite good
    But we named the *dog* Indiana...
    My System
    2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
    German ATI-forum

Comment

Working...
    X