I get all sorts of graphical errors in all 3d games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get all sorts of graphical errors in all 3d games

distorted text, distorted textures, distorted everthing.

I have a 1ghz amd athlon Tbird
    asus a7v133
    matrox g400 Dualhead
    256megs pc133
    some cheap sound card

I have dx8 installed
    I unistalled the previous detonators correctly. (going into regedit deleting the nvidia corp key, searching for a files in the system folder related to the nvidia drivers, and setting the display properties to standard VGA)

what else should i do? Thanx.
    It was written

Welcome to Murc by the way

Well apart from listing your full irq listing to give us someting to get our teeth into plus what OS you're using. Oh and what via drivers have you installed.

Missing this info I'm thinking about you forcing agp x1. You can force using the Ms tweek util which you can download from www.murc.ws.

Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

And before Kruzin moves this thread to Matrox Gaming, what games are you having trouble with?

Forcing APG 1x is a good option. And checking the IRQ's is as well.
      Here's how you can show your IRQ's to us

Furthermore, which G400 BIOS are you using and which G400 drivers are you using?

Jord.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Sorry, WinME. I can't check the irq's anymore because that computer went Crazy. BSOD's everywhere. So i completely unplugged that computer and i am ready to send it back to HP. It was a prebuilt computer, i've never had any luck with them. Thanx for the welcome.
        It was written

Comment

Halflife and Unreal Tournament. I'm not sure of the bios, but it was the latest bios from matrox's website. i was using the 6.51.012 drivers. I think it was those.
          It was written

Comment

Working...
          X