Hey G450Newbie!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey G450Newbie!!!!

A Packard Bell.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Put the cover back on that POS and NEVER take it off again.....

The only thing that works on Packard Bells is the cupholder. And I'm not refering to the thing you put between your legs for contact sports

Ah, .... Never mind Ginocyber doesn't want you to wear a cup anyways

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

PACKERD BELLS ARE THE BEST!!!

AND I onLY PAid 350 DOLLERS FOR IT!!!! and It's the DX2 MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

g

Comment

Oh Shit!!!!!!!!
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Please wear your cup on your head from now on

Comment

IT caME WITH INTERNUT EXPLORUR 2.75 and THIS THING KICKS MARBLES!!!!!!!!

<BGSOUND SRC="http://members-http-2.rwc1.sfba.home.net/ragsdalematt/Hoster/dualban.mid">

<EMBED SRC="http://members-http-2.rwc1.sfba.home.net/ragsdalematt/Hoster/dualban.mid" autostart="true" loop="true" WIDTH="196" HEIGHT="49" ALIGN="BOTTOM">
          Last edited by G450Newbie; 17 July 2001, 22:06.

Comment

kewellll and AOL ver 1.0 as well tooo musta takin ya fereva to masta that proggie how duz it all luk under Windoze 3.1?

-pickled
            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

AOL is fer LEWSERS!!!!!!!!

I use JUNO!!!!

WIndOWS 95 too!

Comment

Hay G45o

Wazzzup...

How does ur Gopher Prozgram worx... I can't get me SX33 Compax to worx wit it or Duh Desmolitions Derby... sumptin about no matph CopRussesors... now I hookd up Pa's CopRussesors he used for pumpin the Cows full o' Air to sees if deah Flie... and its STilL no WOrking.

ARGGG... I's A gonnA Blast this ThinG with My Duck GUZN if Not Worksing by MorN;
                AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Originally posted by cbman
                  Hay G45o

Wazzzup...

How does ur Gopher Prozgram worx... I can't get me SX33 Compax to worx wit it or Duh Desmolitions Derby... sumptin about no matph CopRussesors... now I hookd up Pa's CopRussesors he used for pumpin the Cows full o' Air to sees if deah Flie... and its STilL no WOrking.

ARGGG... I's A gonnA Blast this ThinG with My Duck GUZN if Not Worksing by MorN;
                  I DONT UNDERStanD whut you aRE saying!!!!!!!1

Your SPEELING is hurungous!!!!!!

g

Comment

I do'nt have alls my fingers as my Pa hit me with de Shotguhn when I is nee high.

Soe times i fergots and mess the lesters I am tring to tipe

anyswa yous are somkindo sity folks makin funs or me....
                    AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
                    AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
                    Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
                    Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

i is SoOoOo sowwy ya NoOb, iz dint noe ya hadz the Winderz 95 on yer Packerd Hell mAsheen....

ya noes ya can upgraad yer mAsheen fer almerst no dollerz...theyz gotz an gizmo cald a Ovadryv presesirz dat'l take cer of ya P.See

lemme noez if yer wantz sa moe info butz all diss k?

-pickled
                      Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

MY CPU is GOOD> ITS A DX2....ITS FAST!

Comment

Gosh G450Newbie I have a Packurd bell two.

Do you like to play banjos. I have a purdy banjo.
                          My Packurd bell 166Megahurtz runnin at 233 on a ABIT ITH5 muther board,
                          128MB EDO ECC RAM and a hole bunch of other cool stuff.

Comment

YAH!!! I plaY The BANjee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am good TOO!!!!!

Comment

If'n ya evur come down to Arkansas to go white water raften will get togethur and play with our banjos.

Then I'll show ya how to make a beer can crusher with that cup holder thang.

dj
                              My Packurd bell 166Megahurtz runnin at 233 on a ABIT ITH5 muther board,
                              128MB EDO ECC RAM and a hole bunch of other cool stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X