This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G450 is too confusing!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!

First, how do you get the card into the slot? I have a G450 AGP 32 Megabyte DDR (YEah BAbY!!!!GO DDR!!!!!!!!), and I cant get it to install into the mainboard sLoT. IT is like Matrox has put the card on backwards, it doesn't line up no matter how hard I try. WhAt on EaRth is GoinG on?????????????

Oh, and which outlet do I plug my Computer screen into????? Any IDEAS on which one you plug into??????!!!???

I cant wait to try this firebReathing beast out. I cant beleive that the G450 with DDR is cheaper than those old skool G400s. Did you know they cost twice as much and aren't DDR???? HOw dumb is that. OH well our gain!!!!!

THANK YOU

g

Do the world a favour and don't reproduce.

Ciao

Comment

ReProduce what?

Comment

Anymore inbreeds, that's what.

Ciao

Comment

My mainBoard is an InbreeD? I don'T get it. Can You PUt that IntO layMANS turms?

g

Comment

You play the banjo?

Comment

Yes, I do. DO I KNow you??????????!!!!!!!!?????????

How on gods green earth?

g

Comment

CaN you HelP me with my G450??????????????????????????//

Comment

Do you have a screw driver (philips/crosshead)?
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                    Do you have a screw driver (philips/crosshead)?
                    THANKS FOR POSTING. YES I havE a screw driver, it is one of those elecTronik ones, will that werk?

g

Comment

yikes
                      EvEeRy OnE hAs ThE rIgHt To Be StUpId, BuT tHiS iS aBuSiNg ThE pRiViLeGe...

Comment

HEY HOW DO you maKE the wide EYES like that?

g

Comment

Hey gringo,

Just out of "sheer" curiosity, how much did you pay for your system (computer)??

BTW, when you hit reply you'll see a box with them fuzzy-wuzzy-cute-little faces and all you have to do is click on the one you want to appear in your text.
                          EvEeRy OnE hAs ThE rIgHt To Be StUpId, BuT tHiS iS aBuSiNg ThE pRiViLeGe...

Comment

OK...I'll be the nice guy today.

Do you know the difference between an AGP and a PCI slot on your motherboard?

Why are you trying to cram an AGP video card into a PCI slot??

Have you concidered taking your PC to a qualfied tachnician???
                            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Hmmm....all it seems to do is put words and simbulls on MY screeN!!

ANYHow I PAyed 350 DollARS for my CPU and 20 DOllars for MY SCREEN.

OH yeah, and I Bought the G450 from my COMPUTER store for 160 DOLLARS. WHY????????

g

Comment

Working...
                              X