Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick! Whats the answer to this skill testing question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick! Whats the answer to this skill testing question?

What is the name of the bundled software used to create and share PowerPoint presentations delivered by your own talking 3D head?

This options are:

-Matrox Headcaster
    -Matrox Virtual Presenter
    -Matrox Communicator
    -Matrox DualHead Chatter (I kno it isnt' this one)

This is from Matrox's G550 contest page. I'm not sure of the answer, because I haven't really kept up to date with G550 details. Most because I find it totally unattrractive card (the usual reasons). But I wouldn't mind getting it for free to replace my G400 32mb SH.
    Primary system specs:
    Asus A7V266-E | AthlonXP 1700+ | Alpha Pal8045T | Radeon 8500 | 256mb Crucial DDR | Maxtor D740X 40gb | Ricoh 8/8/32 | Toshiba 16X DVD | 3Com 905C TX NIC | Hercules Fortissimo II | Antec SX635 | Win2k Pro

nm, i did 5 sec of browsing matrox's site, and found out it was Virtual Presenter.

Next time, i'll be sure to do at least 10sec of browsing b4 asking a question like this again.
    Primary system specs:
    Asus A7V266-E | AthlonXP 1700+ | Alpha Pal8045T | Radeon 8500 | 256mb Crucial DDR | Maxtor D740X 40gb | Ricoh 8/8/32 | Toshiba 16X DVD | 3Com 905C TX NIC | Hercules Fortissimo II | Antec SX635 | Win2k Pro

Comment

Moved...

for the obvious reasons
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X