Still no Win2k VTs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still no Win2k VTs?

I've been away on vacation for a week and boy has this place changed!

Before I left there were rumblings that the VTs "in three weeks" were gonna take longer than expected. What's the current state of these drivers?

Oh, I guess that with the new vB board all the old posts had to disappear. Where's the 50+ post thread for bitching?

Matrox will continue to anonce every third week that the drivers are late but ought to be ready in thre weeks...
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

On that note, this is kind of an interesting statement from Matrox's Product Support Statement on the G550:

<b>
      Drivers:
      Regular driver updates are the key to smoothly-functioning hardware...
      </b>

Only time will tell...

Comment

Technoid

In three years time, Matrox will announce to their single, remaining , faithful customer, Doc Mordrid, that the W2k drivers will be ready in three weeks, but the W2003 drivers will take four!

Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I think I know why:

Marketing has convinced the heads at Matrox that they don't need programmers or ingeneers, they only need themself the market guys!
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
          X