"Mark All Forums Read" on user cp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mark All Forums Read" on user cp

Is it possible to add the "Mark All Forums Read" option on the user's cp page?
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

^
    (
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

^
      (

Comment

^
        (

^¶@/\/\

Comment

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Don't think so and why? It's on the front forum page.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
              ... why? It's on the front forum page.
              Because I use the "user cp" as my launch point, as I expect it was intended. I always have to take the extra step of going "home" when I'm done to clear the indicators versus clearing directly from the cp page that I back/branch to/from.

Comment

In that case I will see what magic I can do for you

Comment

Thanks for looking into it.

Comment

OK done

Comment

We're getting there. That cleared the indicators but forwarded you to the home page versus staying on the user's cp page.

Comment

No way I can alter that without hacking the PHP scripts which I ain't gonna do

Comment

Thanks for trying. I'll bring it up again if you start playing with the code.

Comment

Working...
                          X