No more secret messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more secret messages

A normal user can't edit other people's posts.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

A moderator not in his own forum neither, xortam
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

NOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

Am i missing something here ... when was a normal user allowed to edit other users` posts?
          Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

In the UBB you could edit someone's post to see what he used for codes.

also putting text between "<" and ">" would not show up in the post, so to see what the other person possibly wrote, you had to edit his or her post

Jord.
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Ahhhh

I see ... THAT Secret Message ... thanks Jord
              Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

cjolley yes it's possible just not as easy! (cjolley said :none of this then? )
                According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I never knew you could do just one post.
                  I always did "view source" for the whole page.
                  Talk about hard to read.
                  chuck
                  Chuck
                  秋音的爸爸

Comment

Just use "Quote" and you'l be able to read things written between "<" & ">"!
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

<TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Chuck
                          秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
                          X